It was my mom, aunt, and me that went to the location in Niles, IL. We had the worst experience ever.

My mom had to return something but she did not have the recipe with her but she did not mind if she got store credit or an exchange. As soon, my mom handed her bag she had such a disgusting face toward my mom. She grabbed her items as they were dirty or we were. My mom ignored it and the lady was like I need to ID, and my mom is like oh I forgot it and my aunt was like here you could use mine.

The lady was like no, I need hers. She made the purchase. My mom started to get a little upset and my aunt was like why can't she just use mine? She is buying more items.

The lady when ahead and talked to her supervisor I guess, the lady was rude as well. I felt they were being races.

such a rude lady and we will never be coming back. I don't understand why people have to be so rude.

Product or Service Mentioned: Marshalls Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

It’s policy. Since your mom was doing the return and stated she was, her ID had to be used. It makes it look suspicious because after a certain amount of times you return, your ID gets denied for fraud.