Review about Marshalls Staff from Los Angeles, California

It was 7:50 pm and we were entering into marshalls and the cashier said they were already closed, when clearly there were other people entering too but they didn't tell them anything.They followed me and told me they were closed and they wouldn't let me just go get a towel i needed and they kicked me out of the store.

They kicked my two daughters and i out of the store ten minutes earlier than closing time. And supposably the sign said they were closing at 8:00 pm and they were closing 10 minutes early. The manager was very rude with me and so were the other empolyees, they treated me like i was a robber, i got very offended. I didn't say anything to them, for respect towards my daughters but they treated us very poorly and super rude.

I, now understand why your stores have lowered as in costumers. For the way they treat them, they should have more respect towards the costumers and ask us kindly to leave and close at the time they are suppose to. Not 10 minutes earlier than usual. And not ask us and basically block all of their costumers so they won't come through to get what they need.

Very rude, especially when they talk back to you with attitude to make you leave. I'm never going back to your stores, that is the way you lose costumers. i don't understand why they don't let me get the things i needed and give the company my money, especially since it wasn't closing time. So like i said, they treated us poorly and rude and they are the reasons why you don't get money as much, because of your bad service.

This marshalls store was on Sepulveda and Nordoff. I'm done shopping at your stores.

Hope you raise up your services soon before you lose more costumers and have zero.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Marshalls. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Marshalls.
Filing a new complaint about