I bought christmas gifts in september..there was a jacket for 39.99 i attempted to take back to the reynoldsburg ohio store. Jacket was purchased there in sept.

I tried taking it back the day after christmas. They refused to take it back said it was out of their system i asked to see the manager. He woukd not budge on this. I called customer service and had to call back twice as no area manager called me back finally talked to a christina who said she was a district manager.

Said things come n go in the stores all the time and after 30 or 60 days the items are no longer in their system so basically i am out out the price of the jacket. I cancelled my marshalls/tj maxx credit card and will b shopping at other stores or online. Can not affird to loose that kind of money. Fyi marshalls tj maxx i spent thousands at your store.

Im sure the other stores in my area WILL appreciate my business. As i told the district manager the easy part is me paying u money and the clerk putting the items in the bag, the customer service part is how im treated after the sale and your store failed miserably

Comments