3.3

I did my christmas shopping in sept bought a jacket at marshalls in reynoldsburg ohio store for 39.99 attempted to take it back day after christmas. The clerk told me it was no longer in the sysyem and they would not take it back i asked to see the manager.

He refused also. Called the Marshall customer service line twice as no one called me back. I finally made contact with a christina who identified herself as a territory manager. She explained merchandise comes n goes quickly at this store so after 3o to 60 days the merchandise is most likely out of their system..she also told me there was nothing she could do so basically im the one out 39.99.

I canceled the marshalls/tj maxx credit card and will shop online or at another dept store in the area. I spent thousands of dollars at the tj maxx marshalls stores so maybe another store will appreciate my business.

As i told christina the easy part is me paying for an item and the clerk putting it in a sack. The customer service part comes wen u try to return an item and marshalls has failed horribly

Product or Service Mentioned: Marshalls Customer Care.

Comments