3.0

I purchased a convertible Natori bra for my daughter.She wore it a couple of times.

This bra was one of her favorites to wear with T-shirts that showed much of the back.The plastic closure in the front ripped. I no longer had the receipt or the tags. When I tried to exchange for another bra, I was told that I couldn't because I had no proof that I had purchased it at Marshall's. There was an identical bra in a different size still on the sales rack.

I couldn't even apply the money spent towards other merchandise.

Poor customer service!I felt that I was treated as if I was a criminal.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with store hours and stated that there is a room for improvement of return exchange policy for defective merchandise and defective merchandise return policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of natori and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Marshalls needs to "offer a store credit or update technology so that registers can trace purchases made with credit cards or checks" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned natori in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Marshalls.

Had an Experience with Marshalls?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1194736

I work TJX and its against company policy to return intimate wear without the tag STILL attached. and the fact you tried returning it after you admitted to your daughter wearing it multiple times...lol.