3.0

I purchased a convertible Natori bra for my daughter. She wore it a couple of times.

This bra was one of her favorites to wear with T-shirts that showed much of the back.The plastic closure in the front ripped. I no longer had the receipt or the tags. When I tried to exchange for another bra, I was told that I couldn't because I had no proof that I had purchased it at Marshall's. There was an identical bra in a different size still on the sales rack.

I couldn't even apply the money spent towards other merchandise.

Poor customer service! I felt that I was treated as if I was a criminal.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Offer a store credit or update technology so that registers can trace purchases made with credit cards or checks..

I liked: Store hours.

I didn't like: Return exchange policy for defective merchandise, Defective merchandise return policy.

Comments

I do not like Marshalls in Moses Lake . For reason on pricing policy ( price tags ) one time tag is different one day from next day different price .

. Very dissapointed in manager etc no help . . Customer service not good .

. Will not shop there !

Orlando, Florida, United States #1194736

I work TJX and its against company policy to return intimate wear without the tag STILL attached. and the fact you tried returning it after you admitted to your daughter wearing it multiple times...lol.

to Anonymous #1548617

Not to mention she had no proof of purchase. And just because the store had the same bra in stock, that's irrelevant -- so do hundreds of other stores.

Therefore, that statement is nonsensical and lame. Also, people don't seem to understand the concept that returns and exchanges are THE SAME *** THING -- you're getting your money back either way, even if it's just to buy another item, and the store therefore loses money. Too many customers are ignorant, lack common sense, have no consideration or respect for the store or store staff, and are just plain self-entitled p r i c k s that aren't worth the space they take up. Not to mention, THERE ARE TOO D A M N MANY customers shopping just to shop at any given time.

Get a life. Jesus.