I purchased a convertible Natori bra for my daughter.She wore it a couple of times.
This bra was one of her favorites to wear with T-shirts that showed much of the back.The plastic closure in the front ripped. I no longer had the receipt or the tags. When I tried to exchange for another bra, I was told that I couldn't because I had no proof that I had purchased it at Marshall's. There was an identical bra in a different size still on the sales rack.
I couldn't even apply the money spent towards other merchandise.
Poor customer service!I felt that I was treated as if I was a criminal.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Store hours
What I disliked
- Return exchange policy for defective merchandise
- Defective merchandise return policy
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Offer a store credit or update technology so that registers can trace purchases made with credit cards or checks.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Wednesday, December 11th Wet Seal had a sale going on where everything in the store was $15.00 or less. It was a great deal so I figured instead of..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "We purchased a new furnace from Service Experts (formerly Knochelmann's Service Experts). It took over two years for it to be inspected and pass. The drain hose leaked..."
- "On Monday September 9, 2013, I received a “Past Due” bill ($557.93) for a Cincinnati Bell account I closed in June of 2013. The “Past Due” statement said that..."
- "For anyone that is ever sourceing out steroids on the internet in particular facebook beware of the canadian base scammer , frankie ciancio of the cities toronoto canada and edmonton..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."