I purchased a convertible Natori bra for my daughter.She wore it a couple of times.
This bra was one of her favorites to wear with T-shirts that showed much of the back.The plastic closure in the front ripped. I no longer had the receipt or the tags. When I tried to exchange for another bra, I was told that I couldn't because I had no proof that I had purchased it at Marshall's. There was an identical bra in a different size still on the sales rack.
I couldn't even apply the money spent towards other merchandise.
Poor customer service!I felt that I was treated as if I was a criminal.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Store hours
What I disliked
- Return exchange policy for defective merchandise
- Defective merchandise return policy
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Offer a store credit or update technology so that registers can trace purchases made with credit cards or checks.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "We purchased a Miele dishwasher, washing machine and dryer 5 years ago. The dishwasher never functioned properly and would give an error message everytime you started a cycle. ..."
- "Bought zip-off pants/shorts. I am a petite person but their pants are totally disproportionate comparing waist and thighs. Even though I bought bigger pants and use belt, the fabric around..."
- "Avoid McCluskey Chevrolet’s service department at all cost, especially if you have an older model. Technicians are incompetent; management is dishonest, abusive and unconcerned about their customers’ safety. Please disregard..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."