I've shopped LOTS at Marshall's.The sales people recognize me and my daughter and tease us about how often we're there.
This morning I went in to return a defective package of LED candles I bought last week. They refused to exchange it even for STORE CREDIT because I didn't have the receipt. It was only $10!! The idiocy displayed by the manager and the "system" is amazing to me.
I have spent so much money there! They just lost a very valuable customer and lots of future business by being STUBBORNLY CHEAP! The merchandise quality has also been going down in the last year and we noticed the prices going up.
So, I guess we'll be throwing that credit card away and taking our shopping lists elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Led Candle
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "I received multiple calls (5 in succession while sleeping) from a politely-speaking lady asking for Gerald. There is no Gerald at this end of the line, and I have had..."
- "I bought 4 pocket hoses. Two for myself and two as gifts. Mine have both blown apart. Hope my "gifts" don't cause a heart attack! I think..."
- "Ordered sateen sheets and they completely sent the wrong order of microfiber sheets instead. I called and of course got the phillipines and the supervisor I asked for did..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."