I've shopped LOTS at Marshall's.The sales people recognize me and my daughter and tease us about how often we're there.

This morning I went in to return a defective package of LED candles I bought last week. They refused to exchange it even for STORE CREDIT because I didn't have the receipt. It was only $10!! The idiocy displayed by the manager and the "system" is amazing to me.

I have spent so much money there! They just lost a very valuable customer and lots of future business by being STUBBORNLY CHEAP! The merchandise quality has also been going down in the last year and we noticed the prices going up.

So, I guess we'll be throwing that credit card away and taking our shopping lists elsewhere.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of marshalls sales manager and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Marshalls needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marshalls sales manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Marshalls.

Had an Experience with Marshalls?

Comments

Do you work in retail?Do you realize that we have rules?

Do realize if we break those rules we can lose hours, or our jobs? It is called a return item look up. If the item comes up as "item not found", not in our system, without a reciept we cannot resell it. It gets to a point where it looses monetary value.

If you have such a big problem with us following the rules call corporate. You want to be contacted by the company? CALL them, not moan and groan for pity from your fellow crying customers. It IS only $10 though right?

Please do take your business elsewhere.